|Transition Planning Manager||Full Time|
• Setting up and sustaining school-wide structures and processes for students transition planning
• Ensuring an Individual Transition Plan is developed for every students in the school in the attainment of post-school living, learning and working goals/outcomes
• Create a platform for teachers to engage parents and caregivers on the child’s interests, preferences and strengths and seek their inputs on their aspirations related to their child’s future
• Identify, establish and maintain collaboration with external agencies, employers, local education institutions and other post-school service providers to keep abreast of the current post-school landscape and pathway for students
• Support capacity building of Special Education Educators to implement effective transition planning
Preferably a Degree holder with good track record in administrative functions
- Strong organisational skills with strong detail orientation
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office (especially Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Passion to help special needs students in maximising their talents and potential
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.