|Technical Support Officer (D&T)||Full Time|
- Facilitate the delivery of D&T lessons and practical assessments
- Prepare and set up work stations, equipment and materials necessary for the lesson
- Ensure smooth daily operations and maintenance of the D&T workshops
- Assist in the preparations of D&T department events and activities
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Possess a NITEC/ Higher NITEC/ Polytechnic Diploma in any technical discipline
- Experience with technical support in a school-setting preferable
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Has a desire to learn about Autism and the passion to serve the autism community
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.