|Retail Assistant||Full Time|
- Responsible for daily operation and sales activities
- Assist in stocks maintaining, monitoring, ordering and replenishment
- Attend to any enquiries from customers and to deliver high customer service standard
- Support Enabling Village, Pathlight and pop-up events
- Responsible for daily store housekeeping
- Minimum “N” or “O” Level
- Good learning attitude
- Team player, positive and customer oriented
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.