|Mall Assistant||Contract Part Time|
- Cashiering and customer service during opening hours of the retail shop
- Perform opening and closing duties
- General housekeeping and replenishing of products
- Checking emails for enquiries and online orders and follow up on order execution.
- Attending to phone enquiries
- To do stock take and replenishment from storeroom to retail stores
- Maintenance and tidiness of storerooms at 2 locations
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- To monitor the stock level and sales for consignment on every Thursday. Schedule will be subjected to changes.
- Setup of booth / pop-up stores and conducting sales during selected in-house and external events, including any preparation work / packing of merchandise.
Retail experience is preferred
Working days: Monday to Friday (11am to 3pm)
Stationed at The Art Faculty at Pathlight School Campus 1
Able to cover working shifts for full-time sales staff who is on MC/on leave from 8am to 4.30pm (full shift)
Ability to provide relief cover for emergencies will be an added advantage
Able to work in a team
Pleasant appearance and personality will be preferred
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.