|Kitchen Helper (F&N)||Full Time|
- Facilitate the delivery of F&N lessons and practical assessments
- Responsible for food preparation (cut, weigh and pack ingredients) for students to use in the F&N kitchens
- Responsible for preparation of other kitchenware required for lessons
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of the F&N kitchens
- Assist in purchasing of kitchenware and ingredients
- Assist in the preparations of F&N department events and activities
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Possess a GCE 'N' or 'O' Level qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Has a desire to learn about Autism and the passion to serve the autism community
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.