|Educator (Mainstream)||Full Time|
- Deliver effective differentiated classroom teaching of lessons to maximise mainstream academic and non-academic potential of students
- Implement, monitor and work towards meeting students’ Individual Education Plan (IEP) goals
- Prepare students for successful participation in national examinations
- Collaborate effectively with students’ parents to generalise skills taught and learnt in school
- Organise and conduct integration activities to teach students appropriate social communication and interaction skills
- Relevant experience in teaching Singapore mainstream academics and preparing students for PSLE, GCE 'N' and 'O' Levels
- Recognised qualifications in teaching Singapore mainstream academics at Primary or Secondary School levels
- Candidates without teaching qualifications may be considered for Educator (Non-mainstream) role
- Passion to help special needs students maximise their talents and potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong critical-thinking and creativity to develop learning strategies
- Good instructional skills to explain concepts clearly
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.