|Early Intervention Teacher||Full Time|
- Plan for students’ learning journeys in collaboration with caregivers
- Empower primary caregivers with educational and behavioural techniques to carry out intervention plans at home and in class
- Asses the autism learning needs of students with autism aged 2 to 6 years old in group or individual therapy settings, using key assessment processes
- Plan fun and engaging lessons and activities to implement goals in the child’s Individualised Education Plans (IEP)
- Use autism specific strategies in implementation of intervention to achieve priority learning goals
- Regularly documents and reviews progress of each child to ensure meaningful learning
- A Diploma / Degree in Early Childhood Education and/or relevant teaching experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Desire to learn about autism and the patience to teach special needs students
- Passion to help special needs students maximise their talents and potential
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.