|Digital Marketing Executive||Full Time|
- Meet sales target by developing and delivering digital marketing strategies in order to reach required traffic targets and to reach required audience
- Manage and update e-commerce site to ensure that all content is fresh, relevant and engaging
- Operational management of marketing initiatives and campaigns across e-commerce site
- Manage all social media marketing and promotions
- Respond to online queries and feedback within agreed timeframe
- Continually work on Search Engine Optimization/ Search Engine Management of the website
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and look into new possible channels such as mobile marketing.
- Ensure data, learnings and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are reported back to the stakeholders on a timely basis
- Will need to work cross functionally with internal teams (e.g. Product Development, Marketing & Branding, Inventory Management, Sales)
- Diploma or Degree holder in Marketing/ Business
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with digital, social media and ecommerce platform
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with strong writing and storytelling skills
- Experience with SEO/SEM and web analytical tools preferred
- Proficiency in Photoshop or any editing tools is preferred
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.