|Case Manager||Full Time|
- Conducting pre-assessment interviews to gather information required in understanding clients’ needs and making recommendation for admission to the program.
- Conducting vocational assessments using Standardized Assessment Tools & Informal Assessment on strengths, learning needs, learning characteristics, interests, job preferences and behavioural challenges, through structured simulation.
- Documenting case notes, writing assessment reports, and communicating with clients and parents to provide feedback and updates.
- Working closely with the autism consultants and job coaches in identifying goals that match clients’ needs, and crafting appropriate coaching strategies as well as tracking client progress with respect to goal achievements.
- Connecting with community resources to provide support for client and family.
- Assisting in the development of curriculum resources and training materials, where necessary.
- Providing job training and support for clients at external worksites.
- Working with employer partners and their employees in understanding our clients with autism and setting up autism structures for clients at workplace for client success.
- Participating in meetings and trainings to develop relevant knowledge and skills, including industry skills training and job shadowing for purpose of training students / clients in the specific field of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Social Work or related field.
- Knowledge of community resources and counselling/social work practices
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to establish rapport and motivate others
- Ability to work independently with strong sense of mission, non-judgemental personal qualities, clear sense of boundaries.
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.