|Cafe Executive||Full Time|
- Overall in charge of Pathlight Cafe
- To plan, coordinate and oversee the daily operations of the Cafe
- Maintain a healthy stocklist to ensure products are available for sale by keeping an updated inventory of all food and drinks.
- To order and receive delivery of supplies and ensure proper storage.
- To ensure general cleanliness and hygiene in food prep and storage are in accordance with NEA guidelines.
- General upkeep and maintenance of the Cafe's equipment and appliances.
- Financial Responsibilities
- Ensure proper opening and closing of the Cafe's cash register, to handing over of the daily takings to Finance Department.
- To assist in closing of cash registers for the Cafe with Finance Department personnel.
- Food Prep and Event Catering
- To assist in daily preparation of food and snacks for recess sales
- To ensure there is sufficient stock for food preparation
- To assist in preparation of food and beverages for Open House and other events.
- General Duties
- Ensure there are good and clear visuals of products on sale to help students with Autism.
- To plan and support Cafe staff (with ASD) during the School Holidays' cleaning schedules.
- Any other duties as required by the Cafe Manager and Senior Cafe Executive.
- Minimum a NITEC/A Levels/Diploma Certificate
- Relevant experience in F&B and related fields
- Desire to learn about Autism and the patience to teach special needs students/employees.
- Passion to help special needs students/employees maximise their talents and potential.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Good organisational skills with strong detail orientation.
- Strong people management skills and is customer-focused.
- Good command of verbal and written English.
Apply for this Position:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.